Just as its beautiful name, Water Color is a beautiful and outstanding template with its rare water color-based background design, and a Flickr gallery on the footer! Learn more about the template and make your blog filled with Water Color today!
Template name: Water Color
Template Author: Template Lite
Template Converter: Falcon Hive
Compatible BSP: Blogger
Best Viewed Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox RC3, Opera 9.6, Google Chrome 0.3.154.9
- Water color-based background design
- Navigation menu
- Unique RSS subscribe button on the header
- Notepad style post and sidebar section
- Flickr Gallery on the footer
Set up the Navigation Menu
You can customize your header navigation link to your own preferred link. To achieve this, access into ‘Layout’ and under the ‘Page Element’ section, click on the ‘Edit’ of the ‘Menu’ and configure the Link Gadget setup.
Set up the Header RSS Subscribe
You can personalize the RSS subscribe button to your own personal RSS. To get this done, you can access into ‘Layout’ and under the ‘Edit HTML’ mode, press [CTRL+F3] to find the code below and edit it with corresponding item.
<a href='RSS-LINK-HERE' title='RSS Feed'>
Set up the Date
You need to setup the Timestamp setting to make the date displayed properly on the page. To get this completed, access into ‘Settings’ and under the ‘Formatting’ tab, change the ‘Timestamp Format’ to this format: ‘Wednesday, 4 March, 2008′, ‘Save Settings’ and you can see the date displayed perfectly on the page!
Set up the Flickr Gallery on the Footer
You can probably setup your own Flickr Gallery on the footer section with steps below:
1. Access into your blog’s dashboard and click the ‘View Blog’ to go to your blog’s main page.
2. On the main page, scroll down the page to see a huge button, click on the button then copy and paste codes below, and edit it with corresponding item:
3. ‘Save’ to achieve the Flickr Show Gadget.
Get your Flickr’s ID in idGettr.com:
1. Login into your Flickr account.
2. Go to http://idGettr.com.
3. Input your Flickr account’s photostream address into the ‘Photostream Address’ box.
4. Click ‘Find’ to get your Flickr User ID, then replace it with ‘YOUR-FLICKR-ID’, such as
We care about Author
Water Color comes under a Creative Common License. This means it is free to use on your blog as long as the credit link in the footer is kept intact. TemplateLite has really put so much effort on designing this template, so if possible you can pay a visit to the site and leave a thankful comment! Also check the author’s newly built escape games site to have fun.
The most impressive one of all Templatelite’s template
I felt in love with this template on the first sight, and probably recognized it as so far the most impressive template that I have converted from TemplateLite. The design is creative and outstanding, and it still includes the most user-friendly feature of TemplateLite, fast loading speed.
As I heard from author that he would publish more template across this year, I am prepared to bring them into Blogger world for you to use, so get ready to grab our free and unique Blogger template!
Grab our latest Blogger templates!
You are deserved to be the fastest being to get our latest Blogger templates. Just simply click on this cute green ‘RSS‘ word or subscribe it by email then you are ready to grab our Blogger templates!